Saturday, December 1, 2012

Questioning

This morning, Inesa and I were watching Reindeercam, a live feed of Santa's reindeer.  Santa came out at 8:00 to feed the reindeer (and his black lab!).  Inesa was fascinated.  Then she looked up at me and said, "Julia in my class says Santa isn't real." 

I said, "Well, SHE doesn't know what she's talking about!"

Inesa nodded and said, "We just SAW the real Santa.  Her computer must not show this station."

C'mon, Julia, let my kids have at least ONE year, okay?  Luckily, kindergarteners are aware that their classmates spread misinformation at times.  My real concern is the 2nd grade classroom, and I suspect that if it gets ruined for Sasha, he'll make sure Inesa doesn't get to believe either. 

1 comment:

  1. Wendy try http://www.noradsanta.org/. It is an offshoot of NORAD (North American Aerospace Defense Command) and they track Santa and his reindeer every year. They start Christmas Eve with updates every hour. They also have activities and information you can access now.
    I predict you're going to have a great Christmas this year!

    ReplyDelete