Monday, September 24, 2012

Cute Pictures (in case that last post was too grim)

 Playing goalie at a scrimmage.  He got to be goalie for half of the next game.  Being physically fearless and liking to kick the ball as far as possible seem to be desirable characteristics for a goalie.
 Posing with a bear at the zoo.  For some reason, she wanted her picture taken every two minutes that day.  Be grateful I'm not including all of them.  I would also like to state for the record that she chose the dress.  Not my taste at all, but oh well. 
 Hanging with Papa at the Audubon Society trail.  They actually have really cool rehab birds to visit there.  Lived here my whole life, never knew that. 
 Summer's last hurrah. Front row again, baby!
 We were leaving OMSI, and she ran over to the sculpture/sign and demanded I take her photo. 
This is actually kind of old.  He's in the next round of lessons already.  Inesa got waitlisted and is taking ballet instead right now.  I love seeing both his skill and confidence grow.  I keep saying I'm going to start doing laps again...hasn't happened yet. 

1 comment:

  1. I have a photo of Emma at about the same age in that very O

    ReplyDelete